We believe this is the most important area of this website. You will come to know the real us and our capabilities in bringing value to your Intellectual Property(IP). These case studies are picked up from our professional experiences with various R&D projects. There are so many of them, but space and time constrains us to select a few most relevant to IP issues. For maintaing the privacy and confidentiality of companies and clients involved we are not disclosing any kind of identification. We will keep updating this page. Read on and come back again as we continue to enrich this section.
- The First IP Lesson: All that glitters may indeed not be Gold. (1991-92)
- >The Real Magic Of IP: Transformation from millions to billions (1996)
- From Zero To $63 million in less than 2 years (1998-2000)
- Creative Patent Claims Salvage Investments Even When a Financial Tsunami Liquidates Business: US Patent No. 6,039872(1999-2008)
- Not Every Unseen Can Possibly Be Seen: US Patent No. 7,228,424 (2001-2007)
- Transforming a basic product idea into an expansive platform technology (2006)
- Wireless Mobile Technology Platform: Easy to market product comes to market first (2006-2008).
- NeoCardiogenesis- Celebrating The Birth Of Regenrative Cardiology
- The Ultimate Guardian Angel Of The Blue Nowhere.